Thursday, December 21

Thursday Thirteen (Vol. 6)


Thirteen Things Mindful Teacher Will Do On Winter Break
  1. Sleep in!
  2. Spend too much time with my kids.
  3. Entertain family and friends!
  4. Go to a New Year's Eve Party with friends I've known since High School.
  5. Clean my house from stem to stern.
  6. Make a fire in the fireplace, drink hot tea, and read a GOOD book.
  7. Take a walk everyday (rain or shine!).
  8. Take a picture everyday.
  9. Write poems.
  10. Finish an unfinished craft project.
  11. Spend time with my daughter sorting out her bead loom (as I have promised to do for more than a year!)
  12. Cook good food for my family everyday.
  13. Take advantage of at least one post-Christmas sale!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

HappyChyck said...

Have a relaxing holiday! I'm going to be doing #6 most of the day!